ICONDA (International CONstruction Database)
All aspects of planning and building, including:
- architectural design and planning
- construction of industrial, commercial, and residential structures
- structural design
- material properties and testing
- public works and major construction projects
- regional and municipal planning
- project planning
- finance and management
- soil mechanics and geotechniques
- maintenance, restoration, and conservation techniques
- construction equipment and methods
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Gives references to journal articles, books, research reports, conference proceedings, business reports and non-conventional literature.
Help & guidance
- Contact us for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - just select 'Export' and 'Export to: EndNote'
Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
EndNote online - Download & import following the steps below:
- After selecting the references you wish to download, click Export
- Choose the following options:
- Export To: Reprint/Medlars
- Fields to Display: Complete Reference
- Click Export Citations
- Save the file as a text document.
- Import the file into EndNote online using the ICONDA (OvidSP) Import option.