CentAUR (Central Archive at the University of Reading) is the University of Reading's institutional repository for research publications and equivalent research outputs.
It lists published items, including journal and conference proceedings, books and book sections, and other formats that constitute the research outputs of the University. Where copyright permits, the author's final versions of papers (that have been peer reviewed and accepted for publication), or the equivalent multimedia formats, are included.
The main period covered will be 2003 onwards.
Find out more about CentAUR
Help & guidance
You can download references into EndNote in the following ways.
- Desktop EndNote - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to save records and import them into either version of EndNote:
- Select EndNote from the list of export options when viewing your results.
- This will display the tagged records in your browser window. Save this file, which will be in the .enw format.
- Import the file into Desktop or online using the Endnote Import option.