- Link to Ebook Central - University username and password required
If you are not sure what your University login is, see Accessing e-resources for more information.
A growing collection of core texts in all subject areas, including the Academic Complete and University Press collections of scholarly e-books from leading publishers. All individual titles are listed on the Enterprise catalogue.
How much can you copy/print/download?
- copy up to 20% of a book
- print up to 40% of a book
- download chapters as PDFs - up to 40% of the book
You can also download whole books using Adobe Digital Editions for a limited period (from one day to 21 days, depending on the book).
Help & guidance
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways. Go to the book details page and select 'Cite Book' from the left-hand menu. Click on the 'EndNote/Citavi' button.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - clicking on the 'EndNote/Citavi' button will automatically import the details into EndNote.
Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - save the downloaded details and then import into EndNote online using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.
Find out more about saving references into EndNote online