We provide a variety of study areas to accommodate different ways of studying. Find the right one for you.
Please note that during the University Examinations Period access to the Library study space is limited to Campus Card and Library Card holders after 5pm Mon-Fri, and all weekend. The specific dates this applies each year will be advertised on our Library news blog, Twitter and Facebook.
There are specific areas in the URS Building where groups can discuss their work.
- Rooms G10, G20 and G24
- Rooms on the south side of the 2nd Floor (facing the Miller Building)
- The following rooms have screens that you can connect to your laptop and work together - 2s17, 2s19, and 2s20.
Individual, quiet study ROOMs
Many of the study spaces in the URS Building are intended for individual, quiet study.
- Room G16 - quiet study with PCs
- Rooms 2n09-2n14 on the north side of the 2nd Floor (facing the Edith Morley Building)
Rooms for Silent study
Some rooms in the URS Building have been set aside for silent study.
- Room G29
- Rooms 2n16-2n19 on the north side (facing the Edith Morley Building)
Study areas with PCs
There is a large area on the Ground Floor of the URS Building with 145 PCs. Plus a separate room (G16) where you can work quietly whilst using a PC.