Skip to main content

Lost card – University of Reading

Show access keys

Lost card

If you have lost your Campus Card you will be charged a replacement fee. This fee will be waived if the card was stolen and you can provide a police crime reference number. Follow the steps below to disable your card, or report the loss, and arrange a replacement. 

If you have changed your name, your campus card can be re-printed free of charge once Trent or RISIS have been updated.

University Campus Cards

We will email you if your Campus Card is found in the Library, please collect it from the Welcome Desk. Any uncollected Campus Cards are transferred to Security at noon each day.  Security are open 24 hours and can be contacted on (0118) 378 7799.

external borrower campus cards

We will email you if your Campus Card is found in the Library , please collect it from the Welcome Desk.

  • If you realise you have lost your Campus Card please report the loss to us.
  • To get a replacement card please come to the Welcome Desk  (09:00 - 17:00, Monday - Thursday, 10:00 - 17:00 on Fridays).
  • The replacement fee is £10.00.

We use Javascript to improve your experience on, but it looks like yours is turned off. Everything will still work, but it is even more beautiful with Javascript in action. Find out more about why and how to turn it back on here.
We also use cookies to improve your time on the site, for more information please see our cookie policy.

Back to top