If you have lost your Campus Card you will be charged a replacement fee. This fee will be waived if the card was stolen and you can provide a police crime reference number. Follow the steps below to disable your card, or report the loss, and arrange a replacement.
University Campus Cards
We will email you if your Campus Card is found in the Library or the URS Building, please collect it from the appropriate Reception Desk. Any uncollected Campus Cards are transferred to Security at noon each day. Security are open 24 hours and can be contacted on (0118) 378 7799.
- Login to your Campus Card account to disable your card as soon as you realise it is missing. Click on 'My Card' and then 'Disable my card now'
- For information about getting a replacement and the cost involved, go to the Lost cards page on the Campus Cards website.
external borrower campus cards
We will email you if your Campus Card is found in the Library or the URS Building, please collect it from the Ground Floor Information Desk in the URS Building.
- If you realise you have lost your Campus Card please report the loss to us.
- To get a replacement card please come to the Ground floor Information Desk in the URS Building (09:00 - 17:00, Monday - Thursday, 10:00 - 17:00 on Fridays).
- The replacement fee is £10.00.