Requesting items from the off-site Store
Some of our stock is held in an off-site Store not open to Library users. Many of these items are listed on Enterprise and can be requested by filling in a brief online form. These items will have the location on Enterprise of "Off-site Store - available on request".
Only Library members can request items.
Follow these steps to request an item:
- Search for the item in Enterprise and view the Details.
- Click on the "Request Closed Access or Store Items" option on the right-hand-side of the display.
- You will then be taken into the Unicorn system to make your request. Click on the option on the left-hand-side of the screen to "Request item from Off-site Store"
- Fill in your name, email address, username or Campus Card number and the date you want to view the item
- If you are requesting a volume of a journal, please give the volume, year and page details.
- You will receive email notification when your item is available.
See Requesting items from Store and Closed Access collections for details of collection times.
Back to Help using Enterprise