Renewing your loans
You can renew your loans without having to bring the books to the Library. Do this by logging into your account using the direct link on the Library homepage. Or login through Enterprise by following these steps:
- Click on the My account option at the top of the screen.
- University members should enter their University username and password.
- Non-members enter their Library number and PIN (contact us if you need a PIN reminder).
- The Account Summary screen will appear. Click on "Checkouts"
- Select the ones you want to renew by clicking in the checkbox to the left of the title.
- Click on the Renew button.
Check the list to make sure all the items have been renewed - a message in red will display under any items that cannot be renewed. For more information about any item that fails to be renewed please contact us.
More information about what can be renewed is available on our renewing items page.
Back to Help using Enterprise