Booking Course Collection items
You can book up to three Course Collection items for collection between 11:00 - 12:00. You can book up to seven days ahead.
- Search Enterprise for the book you need.
- When viewing the full details of the item you want, click on the "Book Course Collection items" link on the right-hand-side of the display.
- You will be taken into the Unicorn system to book your item. Click on "Book a Course Collection Copy" on the left of the screen.
- You will be prompted to enter your University username and password.
- Click on the Calendar icon next to the Start date box to select the day you want to book the item.
- Click on the Choose Collection Time button.
- Click on the Place Booking button.
When your booking time arrives just collect the book from the Course Collection on the Ground Floor of the URS Building.
You will have one hour to collect the item from the start of your collection time - no one else can borrow the item during that time.
To cancel your booking, login to your account. See Checking your account in Enterprise for more information.
Back to Help using Enterprise