Requesting items from closed access
Some of our stock is held in areas not open to Library users. Many of these items are listed on Enterprise and can be requested by filling in a brief online form. These items will have the location on Enterprise of "On Closed Access - available on request". Follow these steps to request an item:
- Search for the item in Enterprise and view the Details.
- Click on the "Request Closed Access or Store Items" option on the right-hand-side of the display.
- You will then be taken into the Unicorn system to make your request. Click on the option on the left-hand-side of the screen to "Request item from Closed Access"
- Fill in your name, email address and the date you want to view the item.
- If you are requesting a volume of a journal, please give the volume, year and page details.
- Non-members should leave the username/Library number field blank.
- You will receive email notification when your item is available.
See Requesting items from the Closed Access collections for details of collection times.
Back to Help using Enterprise