BookMyne mobile app
BookMyne is a free app that you can use to:
- search the Library catalogue
- see what you have on loan
- renew items that you’ve borrowed
- place a hold on materials
How do I get BookMyne?
The app is currently available for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices.
- Apple device? Download the BookMyne app from the iTunes Store
- Android device? Download the BookMyne app from the Google play store or go to the App marketplace on your device and search for "BookMyne".
Selecting University of Reading
When you first launch the app, you will see nearby libraries. Tap the star icon to the right of the University of Reading listing to add this Library to your personalised list. If you do not see University of Reading in the list you can increase the location range by using the slider.
Setting up your account
Set up your account with your University username and password and then log in to search for books, find reviews, create personalised lists and place holds. You can also see what you have out on loan and when it is due. You can also set it to remind you when you books are due for return. Please note that BookMyne will not display recalled due dates - check your Library account directly on Enterprise for this information.
If you need help using BookMyne, or experience any problems, please contact the Library Systems Team. Email: email@example.com