The Blackwell Bookshop in the Students' Union stocks many books on your reading lists and can help you get hold of others for your course or research. The following websites can also help.
For advice on tracking down more obscure publications contact our Acquisitions Department - email@example.com.
You can order online through a number of web sites and direct from the publishers. Here are a few you might try...
- Blackwell Online - you can collect your order from the Blackwell bookshop on campus
- Grant and Cutler - for foreign language material
- John Smith's Bookshop
- Waterstone's Bookshop - have your order delivered to the Broad Street store to collect
Use AddALL to compare book prices across web sites (new and used).
Used and out-of-print books
Want to find a cheaper copy or find an out-of-print book?
Try the Blackwell bookshop on campus. They have a second hand book section which includes textbooks, fiction and general books.
Also try these...
Tips to make your money go further!
- Why not get together with some of your colleagues and each buy one or two books and share them between you all?
- Join with some friends when ordering online - you usually get free delivery when your order reaches a certain amount.
- If you don't need last year's books, why not sell them to the new students? Or sell your books to one of the used book sellers listed above. Giving you more money to buy the ones you need for this year.