On-campus? No password required
Off-campus? University username and password required via an Institutional login. Follow these steps:
- Click on 'Sign up / Log in’ at the top of the screen
- Select 'Log in via Shibboleth or Athens’
- Search for ‘University of Reading’ in the right-hand box
- Once that’s selected click 'Log in via Shibboleth' and enter your University username and password
Springer Protocols give procedural methods in the design and implementation of experiments, They describe the safety, bias, procedures, equipment, statistical methods, reporting, and troubleshooting standards to be used in order to successfully conduct the experiment.
Most of the protocols are taken from the following book series:
- Methods in Molecular Biology
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
We have access to content published from 1980 to 2012.
Help & guidance
Contact your subject liaison librarian for advice on using this resource.
It is only possible to export details of one reference at a time, you can't select multiple references to export. Check details carefully as some fields may be missing or incomplete.