- Link to Springer Protocols - - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Springer Protocols give procedural methods in the design and implementation of experiments, They describe the safety, bias, procedures, equipment, statistical methods, reporting, and troubleshooting standards to be used in order to successfully conduct the experiment.
Most of the protocols are taken from the following book series:
- Methods in Molecular Biology
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
We have access to content published from 1980 to 2012.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource.
It is only possible to export details of one reference at a time, you can't select multiple references to export. Check details carefully as some fields may be missing or incomplete.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - select Export citation, select download to EndNote RIS, save the file and then import into EndNote online using the SpringerLink import option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?