- Link to Sketch Engine - University username and password required
To create your own corpus:
- Click on the 'Log in' option
- Click on the link to 'Authenticate using a single sign-on (SSO) service'
- Search for 'University of Reading' and 'continue'
- Login with your University username and password
- You will then see the 'Create corpus' option in the menu on the left
The Sketch Engine (SkE) is designed for anyone wanting to research how words behave. It is a Corpus Query System incorporating word sketches, one-page, automatic, corpus-derived summary of a word’s grammatical and collocational behaviour.
Help & guidance
- Guides to using Sketch Engine
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?