On-campus? No password required
Off-campus? University username and password required via an Institutional login. Select Login, then Login via Shibboleth/OpenAthens. You should then be prompted to log in via the University Single Sign-On.
Note that Pharmacy students still need to use the print version of the BNF for workshops and assessments.
Full-text access to:
- British National Formulary (BNF)
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
- Stockley's Drug Interactions
You can find a print copy of Martindale: the complete drug reference on the 3rd Floor of the main Library at LARGE --F 615.11-MAR.
Help & guidance
- Guide to using MedicinesComplete
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource.
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?