Hoover's Company Profiles
- On-campus link to Hoover's Company Profiles - no password required
- Off-campus link to Hoover's Company Profiles - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Data about more than 40,000 public and non-public companies and 225,000 key executives. Includes in depth industry analyses, information on a company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers and more.
Help & guidance
- See the ProQuest Central LibGuide for general guidance
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export
- EndNote Web - Import - save a file of references following the instructions below, then import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.
- What is EndNote?
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote Web? Save the file and then import into EndNote Web (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).