Hoover's Company Profiles
- On-campus link to Hoover's Company Profiles - no password required
- Off-campus link to Hoover's Company Profiles - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Data about more than 40,000 public and non-public companies and 225,000 key executives. Includes in depth industry analyses, information on a company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers and more.
Help & guidance
- See the ProQuest Central LibGuide for general guidance
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.