Gale Virtual Reference Library
- On-campus link to Gale Virtual Reference Library - no password required
- Off-campus link to Gale Virtual Reference Library - University username and password required
Encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources covering all subjects. Cross-search or browse the contents of over 1700 titles.
All individual titles are listed on the Enterprise catalogue.
Help & guidance
- For guidance, view the Using Gale Virtual Reference Library video.
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - save a file of references following the instructions below, then import using the RefMan RIS import option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon marked 'Save' to the right of the text of the article. This saves them to a temporary folder.
- Once you have saved some, click on the 'More' icon in the menu ribbon at the top of the screen, then the 'My Folder' icon in the options that are displayed.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Citation Tools' on the right-hand-side of the screen, then click the EndNote button in the citation box that appears. A file is saved.