The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive
- Link to the TLS Archive - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Covers 1902 to 2014.
Use the TLS Historical Archive to full-text search more than 150,000 pages of the TLS and discover a wealth of content in more than 300,000 articles.
Search this resource simultaneously with other archives collections on Gale NewsVault.
Help & guidance
- Once logged in to TLS Archive click on the 'Help' link for comprehensive guidance.
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways. For both version once viewing the full item, click on the 'Cite' option at the top of the screen. Select 'Download RIS'. This will download a file.
- Click on the file to download into Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online