- Link to Shakespeare Survey - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
A yearbook of Shakespeare studies and production providing full-text access to articles and features, images and production photographs from 1948 to the present. Each volume covers a selected theme, specific play or group of plays, as well as reviews of reviews of textual and critical studies, and the major British performances for the year.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps:
- Select 'Export citation' under an individual entry, or mark multiple references on one page using the checkbox, and select 'Export citations' from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Click 'Export'.
- Select 'Export to Mendeley, EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero'.
- If using Desktop EndNote just open the downloaded the file of references and they will be added to EndNote automatically.
If using EndNote online import the file using the 'RIS' import option.