Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA)
- Link to PROLA - University username and password required
Full-text archive of the following titles:
- Physical review letters (you can also access the latest issues of this title, as we have a current subscription)
- Physical review series I and II (1893-1969)
- Physical review A-E
- Reviews of modern physics
- Physical review special topics
Covers 1893 onwards, but does not contain the most recent four years.
In addition, all issues of the following journals can be accessed via the above links as they are Open Access:
- Physical review X
- Physical review accelerators
- Physical review physics.
Help & guidance
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - download an EndNote (RIS) file and import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option