Periodicals Archive Online (PAO)
- Link to Periodicals Archive Online - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
If you are a University of Reading Malaysia student and registered before November 2017, please use this ProQuest username and password. You will need to enter your University username and password to access this information.
Content also available via JISC Journal Archives.
Online archive giving access to full-text journal articles in the following subjects: arts; business; history; linguistics; literature; philosophy; politics; psychology; and social sciences.
Covers issues from 1891 to 2000.
Help & guidance
- Proquest LibGuide: Periodicals Archive Online
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.