Periodicals Archive Online (PAO)
- Link to Periodicals Archive Online - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Content also available via JISC Journal Archives.
Online archive giving access to full-text journal articles in the following subjects: arts; business; history; linguistics; literature; philosophy; politics; psychology; and social sciences.
Covers issues from 1891 to 2000.
Help & guidance
- Proquest LibGuide: Periodicals Archive Online
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.