- Link to Project MUSE - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Full-text access to over 500 journal titles in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
View a list of titles available on Project Muse (you will need to be on-campus or logged in via the off-campus link above to view this list).
Complements JSTOR by providing recent issues of many titles in that archive.
Help & guidance
- Project MUSE video tutorials and search guides
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Click on 'Save' for the article you are interested in.
- Click on 'MyMuse Library'
- Click on 'Cite Library Items' on left side of the page
- Select the checkboxes for the articles you want to download to EndNote
- Click on 'Export to EndNote'
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically. Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).