- Link to IOPscience - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Archive issues also available via JISC Journal Archives.
Full-text journal articles from Institute of Physics titles.
Current issues and rolling archive (covering the previous 10 years) of 42 titles: List of our IOP subscription titles (if you are off-campus you will need to login via the off-campus link above to view this list).
Plus archive issues of 57 titles covering 1874-1998: List of IOP Archive titles (if you are off-campus you will need to login via the off-campus link above to view this list)
Help & guidance
- Watch these video tutorials for IOPscience
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references individually by clicking on the title.
- Then click on the 'RIS' button (underneath the abstract) to export the citation and abstract
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.