On-campus? No password required
Off-campus? University username and password required via an Institutional login. Follow these steps:
- Click on 'Institutional Sign In' at the top of the screen
- Select 'Shibboleth'
- Search for 'University of Reading' in the box on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the result that appears and enter your University username and password
Limited to 15 simultaneous users
Electrical engineering and computer science.
Full-text access to Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards.
Covers 1988- (a few titles go back to 1950 or earlier as part of the increasing digitisation of legacy content)
Our subscription does not include: Electrochemical and solid-state letters; Journal of electronic materials; The Institute newspaper and Engineering management review articles for which IEEE does not hold the copyright.
Help & guidance
- IEEE search help - Guides on how to search, refine your results, save your search and set up alerts
- IEEE self-paced tutorials - Step by step video tutorials created by the IEEE with transcripts on searching, browsing, personalising options and working with results (which includes downloading to Endnote)
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option
Find out more about saving references into EndNote online