Gale OneFile: News
- Link to Gale OneFile: News - University username and password required
Gale OneFile: News provides access to a wide range of local, regional and national newspapers from around the world, but with a strong US focus. It includes the following key titles:
- Daily Mail (1996 onwards)
- The Financial Times (1999 onwards)
- The Guardian (1990 onwards)
- The Independent (2004 onwards)
- The New York Times (1985 onwards)
Help & guidance
- Once logged in to the site click on 'Help' at the bottom of the page for comprehensive guidance.
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option
Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon marked 'Save' to the right of the text of the article. This saves them to a temporary folder.
- Once you have saved some, click on the 'More' icon in the menu ribbon at the top of the screen, then the 'My Folder' icon in the options that are displayed.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Citation Tools' on the right-hand-side of the screen, then click the EndNote button in the citation box that appears. A file is saved.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just click on the file to import the references.
Using EndNote online? Import the file using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.