On-campus? No password required
Off-campus or using the app? You will be prompted to select 'University of Reading Library' and to login with your University username and password.
What is BrowZine?
Use BrowZine to browse thousands of academic journals available to you as a member of the University of Reading. Use it to select, and keep up-to-date with, the latest issues of your favourite journals.
- Browse or search by subject to find journals of interest
- Search for a specific title
- Create your own bookshelf of favourite journals
- See when a new issue of a journal is published
- Save articles in your personal library
BrowZine can be used on your computer, or you can download the app for use on an Android or Apple device.
Help & Guidance
BrowZine is available for:
- iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches with iOS v7.x+
- Android tablets and smartphones with OS v4.1+
- Kindle Fire HD tablets
Once you have downloaded the app you will be able to choose 'University of Reading' as your home institution and login with your University username and password.
Download the APP
- Download BrowZine app for Apple or Android devices