- On-campus link to British Periodicals - no password required
- Off-campus link to British Periodicals - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Gives access to the searchable full-text of hundreds of periodicals from the late 17th to the early 20th centuries.
Covers the development of the periodical press in Britain and consists of almost 500 periodical runs and comprises six million keyword-searchable pages.
Help & guidance
Contact your subject liaison librarian for advice using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).