Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
- On-campus link to Oxford Scholarly Editions Online - no password required
- Off-campus link to Oxford Scholarly Editions Online - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Provides full-text access to hundreds of Oxford's scholarly editions with their authoritative editorial notes directly alongside the text, enabling advanced search within and between editions. We have purchased access to the following collections:
- Early 17th Century drama
- Early 17th Century poetry
- Early 17th Century prose
- Renaissance Drama
- Renaissance Poetry
- Renaissance Prose
Titles are listed on the Library catalogue.
Help & guidance
- Getting started guide
- Take a tour
- Video on how to use Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export
- EndNote Web - Import - use the 'RefMan RIS' import option.
- What is EndNote?
To select items to export to either version of EndNote follow these steps:
- While viewing an e-book, click on the 'Cite' button, marked by a pencil icon in the top right of the screen.
- Select 'EndNote' from the list of formats and click on the 'Export' button.
- This will download a file that can be opened automatically by Desktop EndNote or imported into EndNote Web.