- Link to Ebook Central - University username and password required
A growing collection of core texts in all subject areas, including the Academic Complete and University Press collections of scholarly e-books from leading publishers.
All individual titles are listed on the Library catalogue.
How much can you copy/print/download?
- copy up to 20% of a book
- print up to 40% of a book
- download chapters as PDFs - up to 40% of the book
You can also download whole books using Adobe Digital Editions for a limited period (from one day to 21 days, depending on the book).
Help & guidance
- Ebook Central LibGuide
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways. Go to the book details page and select 'Cite Book' from the left-hand menu. Click on the 'EndNote/Citavi' button.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - clicking on the 'EndNote/Citavi' button will automatically import the details into EndNote.
Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - save the downloaded details and then import into EndNote online using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.
Find out more about saving references into EndNote online