- Link to Cambridge Companions - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
Over 2,800 downloadable essays taken from the Cambridge Companions series.
Provides cross-searchable introductions to major writers, artists, philosophers, topics and periods in the subject areas of literature, philosophy, classics, religion and cultural studies.
Most titles are listed on the Library catalogue.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps:
- Select 'Export citation' under an individual entry, or mark multiple references on one page using the checkbox, and select 'Export citations' from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Click 'Export'.
- Select 'Export to Mendeley, EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero'.
- If using Desktop EndNote just open the downloaded the file of references and they will be added to EndNote automatically.
If using EndNote online import the file using the 'RIS' import option.