- Link to Web of Science - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Once connected you will be searching just the Web of Science Core Collection. To search across all databases, or a specific one, select this from the 'Search in:' drop-down list.
References to publications covering all aspects of modern animal research, including: behaviour; biodiversity; conservation; ecology; evolution; genetics; habitat; morphology; nomenclature; parasitology; physiology; reproduction; taxonomy; and zoogeography.
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.