On-campus? No password required unless using the alerting service
Off-campus? University username and password required via an Institutional login
All subjects. Gives references to journal articles and conference papers.
Use the zetoc alert service to set up email alerts or RSS feeds to keep up-to-date with recently published journal articles and conference papers - see Setting up Zetoc alert.
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Download & import using the 'zetoc (MIMAS)' import option - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'zetoc (MIMAS)' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these instructions for both versions:
- Mark the references you want by clicking in the Tag boxes beside each one.
- Click the 'Download' button at the top right of the screen.
- Change the format to 'Short labels'.
- Click on 'Send file'.
- Save the file.
- Import into Desktop EndNote or EndNote online using the 'zetoc (MIMAS)' import option.