- On-campus link to WorldCat - no password required
- Off-campus link to WorldCat - University username and password required
Essentially a vast Library catalogue. Contains descriptions of nearly 40 million books, theses, pamphlets, music, sound recordings, maps, audio-visual material, computer software, internet resources, etc.
Covers ca.1000 BC to the present.
Help & guidance
- Guide to using OCLC FirstSearch (PDF)
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
See our Guide to using OCLC FirstSearch (PDF) for detailed guidance.
EndNote online - Download & import using the 'WorldCat (OCLC)' import option - follow the steps below:
- After selecting the references you wish to download, click Export
- Choose the following options:
- Export : Marked records from this search
- Export to: Text file
- Click Export
- Save the file as a text document.
- Import the file into EndNote online using the WorldCat (OCLC) Import option.