Web of Science
- On-campus link to Web of Science - no password required if you select the "IP Authentication" option
- Off-campus link to Web of Science - University username and password required via an Institutional login
Web of Science gives access to a range of databases which can be searched singly or simultaneously:
- BIOSIS Previews - biological sciences
- Current Contents Connect
- Data Citation Index - research data from international repositories
- Derwent Innovations Index - patents in engineering
- FSTA (Food Science and Technology Abstracts)
- Medline - biomedical sciences
- Web of Science Core Collection - made up of the Arts and Humanities, Science, and Social Sciences Citation Indexes, plus a number of other databases
The cross-search also includes open access journals and open archive repositories.
Also available via Web of Science:
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.
- Login to Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.