Web of Science
- Link to Web of Science - University username and password required
Institutional login required for access via a search engine when off-campus.
Web of Science gives access to a range of databases which can be searched singly or simultaneously:
- BIOSIS Previews - biological sciences
- Current Contents Connect
- Data Citation Index - research data from international repositories
- Derwent Innovations Index - patents in engineering
- FSTA (Food Science and Technology Abstracts)
- Medline - biomedical sciences
- Web of Science Core Collection - made up of the Arts and Humanities, Science, and Social Sciences Citation Indexes, plus a number of other databases
The cross-search also includes open access journals and open archive repositories.
Also available via Web of Science:
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.