Before using this resource you must complete the registration form and create your own SciFinder username and password.
- Link to SciFinder-n - University username and password required, followed by your SciFinder username and password
Information and references for chemistry, including the Substructure Search Module (SSM). Gives references to journal articles and patents.
Also covers: agricultural science; biomedical sciences; engineering; food; geological sciences; materials science; medical sciences; and physics.
Help & guidance
- SciFinder-n support and training
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'Refman (RIS)' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?