Science Citation Index
- Link to Web of Science Core Collection - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
This database is part of the Web of Science Core Collection. You will need to select Science Citation Index from under the 'More settings' option.
One of three citation indexes which form part of the Web of Science Core Collection.
Covers natural, physical, and biomedical science and technology, including: Agriculture; Biology including plant sciences and zoology; Biotechnology; Chemistry and biochemistry; Computer science; Materials science; Mathematics; Medicine including pharmacology; Neuroscience; Physics; and Veterinary science.
References to journal articles, reports, papers, discussions, editorials, notes, reviews and other items.
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.