ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- On-campus link to Proquest Dissertations & Theses - no password required
- Off-campus link to ProQuest Dissertations & Theses - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Full-text of over a million doctoral and masters dissertations (mostly from 1997 onwards) from around the world.
References to millions of doctoral and masters dissertations and theses (many with abstracts).
Covers 1637 onwards.
Help & guidance
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses LibGuide
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).