- Link to ProQuest - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
ProQuest gives access to a wide range of databases. We subscribe to the ones listed below. Search them all simultaneously or use the drop-down 'Databases' list at the top of the screen to select specific ones.
- British Periodicals [full-text]
- Digital National Security Archive [full-text]
- The Guardian and The Observer [full-text]
- IBSS (International Bibliography of the Social Sciences)
- LLBA (Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts)
- MLA (Modern Language Association International Bibliography)
- Periodicals Archive Online (PAO) [full-text]
- ProQuest Central [full-text] which includes:
- ABI/INFORM Collection [full-text]
- Hoover's Company Profiles [full-text]
- ProQuest News & Newspapers [full-text]
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Screen Studies Collection [partial full-text]
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
Help & guidance
ProQuest LibGuides are available for most of the individual databases listed above.
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using these resources.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).