- Link to ProQuest Central - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
ProQuest Central gives full-text access to thousands of journals covering more than 160 subject areas.
It also provides access to: hundreds of full text U.S., Canadian and international newspapers including The Wall Street Journal: more than 50,000 full text dissertations; and thousands of market reports across 43 industries in 40 countries, spanning the UK, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Latin America.
Search all the content simultaneously or click on 'Change databases' at the top of the screen to select specific ones.
Some key databases included in ProQuest Central are:
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using these resources.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.