OGEL - Global Energy Law & Regulation Portal
- Link to OGEL - University username and password required
Please note that excessive downloading is not permitted and will result in the service being withdrawn.
Commentary and materials on legal aspects of oil, gas and energy. Contents include:
- OGEL journal specialising in coverage of energy law topics such as regulation, treaties, cases, taxation and contracting
- Legal and regulatory database of resources from countries worldwide, including legislation, cases, arbitration awards and model documents
- News and current awareness on developments in international and regional energy policies.
Help & guidance
- For basic guidance on the service, see the Help for new readers.
- For specific guidance on search options, see Help with your search.
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?