- On-campus link to JustisOne - no password required
- Off-campus link to JustisOne - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus (select the 'Academic sign in - My Institution's Credentials' option.
Legal research tool for identifying the status of case law and legislation, with links to full-text sources on supported databases.
Covers UK case law (1163-), Acts of Parliament (1235-), Statutory Instruments (1797-) and EU law (1952-). Some full-text case judgments are provided.
Help & guidance
- For guidance see the JustisOne training and support page which includes training videos and a user guide.
- Take the JustisOne Proficiency Test to demonstrate your research skills and understanding of JustisOne
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?