JSTOR Global Plants
- Link to JSTOR Global Plants - University username and password required
JSTOR Global Plants contains the contributed collections of more than 270 herbaria from around the globe. Herbaria preserve plant type specimens that are used for the study of botany, ecology, and other plant science disciplines.
- plant type specimens
- taxonomic structures
- scientific literature
- paintings and drawings
The materials include contributions from 47 countries on 5 continents.
Key titles include:
- Curtis's Botanical Magazine
- The Useful Plants of West Tropical Africa
- Latin American Plants Collection
- Africans Plants Collection
Help & guidance
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource
Exporting to EndNote is not supported. What is EndNote?