This database is part of the Web of Science Core Collection
- On-campus link to Web of Science Core Collection - no password required if you select the "IP Authentication" option
- Off-campus link to Web of Science Core Collection - University username and password required via an Institutional login
Index Chemicus contains the structures and critical supporting data for novel organic compounds reported in leading international journals. Use to find information on new biologically active compounds and natural products.
Help & guidance
- Guide to using Web of Science (PDF) - for getting started and basic searching
- Guide to using Web of Science Core Collection (PDF) - for features specific to the Core Collection e.g. citation searching
Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote
- Login to Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.