- On-campus link to GreenFILE - no password required
- Off-campus link to GreenFILE - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Covers all aspects of human impact to the environment across the disciplines of agriculture, education, law, health, and technology.
Topics covered include global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
Gives references to journal articles (a few are available in full-text). Includes scholarly, government and general-interest titles.
Help & guidance
- Help with searching GreenFILE on EBSCO
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.