FSTA (Food Science and Technology Abstracts)
- Link to Web of Science - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Once connected you will be searching just the Web of Science Core Collection. To search across all databases, or a specific one, select this from the 'Search in:' drop-down list.
Covers food science, technology and nutrition including:
- food additives
- food safety
- food science
- functional and novel foods
Gives references to journal articles, reviews, standards, legislation, patents, books, theses, and conference proceedings.
Patent coverage includes European and World (PCT) patents and individual country patents from 17 major countries.
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.