FSTA (Food Science and Technology Abstracts)
- On-campus link to FSTA - no password required if you select the "IP Authentication" option
- Off-campus link to FSTA - University username and password required via an Institutional login
Covers food science, technology and nutrition including:
- food additives
- food safety
- food science
- functional and novel foods
Gives references to journal articles, reviews, standards, legislation, patents, books, theses, and conference proceedings.
Patent coverage includes European and World (PCT) patents and individual country patents from 17 major countries.
Help & guidance
- FSTA training materials from Thomson Reuters
- The Guide to using Web of Science (PDF) includes general tips of relevance to using FSTA on the Web of Science platform
Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote
- Login to Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.