Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Link to Web of Science Core Collection - University username and password required
Institutional login is required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
This database is part of the Web of Science Core Collection. Choose the Web of Science Core Collection from the 'Search in' drop down menu, and then select Emerging Sources Citation Index from the 'Editions' option.
References to high-quality, peer-reviewed publications of regional importance and in emerging research fields.
Covers 2015 to the present.
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.