Education Research Complete
- On-campus link to Education Research Complete - no password required
- Off-campus link to Education Research Complete - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Education Research Complete is the definitive online resource for education research. It provides indexing and abstracts for more than 2,100 journals, as well as full-text access to more than 1,200 journals and nearly 500 books and monographs.
Topics covered include all levels of education from early childhood to higher education, and all educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
The dates available varies between journals – many are indexed and/or full-text back to 2000s, some back to 1990s.
Help & guidance
Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.