Digital National Security Archive
- On-campus link to Digital National Security Archive - no password required
- Off-campus link to Digital National Security Archive - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
This resource gathers over 50 large collections of declassified government documents on US foreign and military policy from 1945 to the present day. It includes bibliographies, glossaries, chronologies and scholarly overviews.
Help & guidance
- ProQuest guide to Digital National Security Archive
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).