Data Citation Index
- On-campus link to Data Citation Index - no password required if you select the "IP Authentication" option
- Off-campus link to Data Citation Index - University username and password required via an Institutional login
The Data Citation Index contains source records relating to research data available in web-based data repositories and covers all scholarly disciplines.
Bibliographic source records comprise of three data types that include: Repositories, Data Studies, and Data Sets. These record types are linked in relationships to allow navigation from broadest level records to narrower level records.
Help & guidance
- The Guide to using Web of Science (PDF) includes general tips of relevance to using Data Citation Index on the Web of Science platform
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote
- Login to Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.