Data Citation Index
- Link to Data Citation Index - University username and password required
Institutional Login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
To search across all databases, or a specific one, you may need to select this from the 'Search in:' drop-down list.
The Data Citation Index contains source records relating to research data available in web-based data repositories and covers all scholarly disciplines.
Bibliographic source records comprise of three data types that include: Repositories, Data Studies, and Data Sets. These record types are linked in relationships to allow navigation from broadest level records to narrower level records.
Help & guidance
- Web of Science Training Portal
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
You can save your references into Mendeley by using the Web Importer.