Current Contents Connect
- On-campus link to Current Contents Connect - no password required if you select the "IP Authentication" option
- Off-campus link to Current Contents Connect - University username and password required via an Institutional login
Current Contents Connect is a multidisciplinary current awareness service providing access to complete bibliographic information of the world's leading scholarly journals.
It also allows you to search a collection of evaluated scholarly websites and access evaluated, full-text documents in three general resource types: preprints, funding information, and research activities.
Help & guidance
- Help and training materials on using Current Contents Connect
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote
- Login to Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.