Current Chemical Reactions
- On-campus link to Web of Science Core Collection - no password required if you select the "IP Authentication" option
- Off-campus link to Web of Science Core Collection - University username and password required via an Institutional login
This database is part of the Web of Science Core Collection
Current Chemical Reactions contains single- and multi-step new synthetic methods taken from leading journals and patents from 36 issuing authorities. The overall reaction flow is provided for each method, along with a detailed and accurate graphical representation of each reaction step.
Help & guidance
- Guide to using Web of Science (PDF) - for getting started and basic searching
- Guide to using Web of Science Core Collection (PDF) - for features specific to the Core Collection e.g. citation searching
- Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?
Login to Web of Science mobile site
Create your own account on Web of Science using the 'Register' link and use that to access the mobile site. Just remember to login to your Web of Science account from a campus PC every six months to stay active.